Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Giving Thanks to My Father Today For....

#110
I've trained both my kids to just come up to me (when they need it) and say, "Mama, I need some lovin'.'"

#111
My baby (6 years old) fell asleep in my arms on the couch and we napped together

#112
Online Bible Tools -- Bible Gateway, Strong's Concordance, etc.

#113
Time spent with my mentor, and the beautiful godly woman that she is

#114
Automatic coffee pots with timers

#115
A pastor who tells it like it is

#116
A "Jonathan Sperry" for my son -- Mr. Jim Ramsey

#117
Getting to hold a newborn baby -- the smell, the feel -- and then getting to give him back to his mama ;)

#118
A girly day with my mama and my daughter

#119
A heart-to-heart talk with my mama

#120
The smell of autumn -- pine needles, apple strudel, pumpkin pie

#121
Pandora Radio (Chris Botti while I write tonight)

#122
A man (MY man!) who's not too proud to....

#123
Women gathered around my kitchen table....talking, laughing, sharing

#124
Climbing into my bed when it has fresh, clean sheets

#125
Finding a new favorite perfume -- Love and Luck by Ed Hardy

#126
Good friends for my children

#127
Miss Nan (my Life Group/Sunday school teacher) -- her wisdom and forthrightness

#128
Carpools

#129
Little House on the Prairie DVDs

#130
Waking up to my husband kneeling on my side of the bed with his hands covering me in prayer

#131
Leftovers

#132
Scratching an item off my "to do" list

#133
Nothing and no one can thwart what the Lord Almighty has planned (Job 42:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment